Kourtney Kardashian Baby Girl: 19 Most Outrageous Celebrity Baby Names
Kourtney Kardashian, the socialite and reality TV show star, gave birth to a baby girl on Sunday. Her name? Penelope Scotland Disick.
The Irish singer named his daughter Fifi after his aunt, and Trixibelle because Yates wanted a Southern “belle” in the family. Too bad I thought she was a dog.
Moonblood is Sly's middle name, too.
The King of Pop named his son after himself, but later began to call him by the affectionate name Blanket. He's adorable. RIP, MJ.
I guess the Australians didn't have any instruments.
7) Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily (Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates)
The name was a collaborative effort: Little Pixie chose "Heavenly," Hutchence picked "Hiraani," and Yates chose "Lily Tiger." Legend says she was born in their bathroom.
8) Moxie CrimeFighter (Penn Jilette and Emily Zolten)
He loves you, Tu Morrow.
10) Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo (Jamie Oliver)
Aww! I hope they're five years old forever!
11) Apple (Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin)
Best. Dad. Ever.
16) Peanut Kai (Ingo Rademacher)