50 Shades of Grey Movie: 25 Songs That Should Make the Movie Soundtrack (+Video)
There has been much speculation as to who will direct and star in the upcoming film version of E.L. James’ wildly popular and controversial book Fifty Shades of Grey.
The Social Network's producers, Mike de Luca and Dana Brunetti, will be in charge of adapting the novel, while actress Angelina Jolie is rumored as the potential director of this sexually graphic story.
Fans around the world are divided between those who think actor Ryan Gosling (The Ides of March, Crazy Stupid Love) should be cast as Chris Grey (the book's sadist and abusive main character), and those who think Gosling is not the right choice for the part – volunteering names of alternate actors (such as Michael Fassbender) as more appropriate for the role.
The part of Anastasia Steele, the young student who falls for Grey, has also been object of much debate, with some fans of the book trilogy claiming Emma Watson (Harry Potter, The Perks of Being a Wallflower) has what it takes because of the innocence the 22-year-old can project.
However, until today, nobody has speculated which timeless music hits should be included in Fifty Shades of Grey’s eventual soundtrack, one of the most critical parts of any movie as the songs help tell the story as well as transition from one scene to the next.
Following, the 25 timeless hits that should be included in Fifty Shades of Grey’s upcoming movie soundtrack (warning: some of the tracks contain graphic lyrics):
25. "Ginuine" by Pony:
24. "Breathe" by The Prodigy:
23. "Novacane" by Frank Ocean:
22. "I Feel You" by Depeche Mode:
21. "Shelter" by XX:
20. "Tainted Love" by Marilyn Manson:
19. "No Ordinary Love" by Sade:
18. "I Want Your Sex" by George Michael:
17. "Bring me to Life" by Evanescence:
16. "Wake Up" by Rage Against the Machine:
15. "Living Dead Girl" by Rob Zombie:
14. "Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse:
13. "I Belong to You" by Lenny Kravitz:
12. "Disco Science" by Mirwais:
11. "Principles of Lust" by Enigma:
10. "Come to Me" by Bjork:
9. "Black and Gold" by Sam Sparro:
8. "Sour Times" by Portishead:
7. "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" by Eurythmics:
6. "Dissolved Girl" by Massive Attack:
5. "Smoke and Mirrors" by Gotye:
4. "Only if for a Night" by Florence + The Machine:
3. "Settle Down" by Kimdra:
2. "Breathe Me" by Sia:
1. "Closer (Explicit)" by Nine Inch Nails: