10 Photos of Historic Landmarks Proudly Going Rainbow for the SCOTUS Marriage Ruling
Americans all over the country took to the streets, airwaves and LGBT landmarks like the Stonewall Inn to celebrate the Supreme Court's historic ruling making gay marriage a constitutional right on Friday.
Many of the nation's most historic landmarks lit up with rainbow colors to show solidarity. From the White House and One World Trade Center to Minneapolis' 35-W bridge, America proudly went super gay last night, joined by international well-wishers who did the same for landmarks like the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin and Niagara Falls in Canada.
1. The White House, Washington, D.C.
2. Brandenburg Gate, Berlin
3. California State Capitol
4. San Francisco City Hall
5. One World Trade Center, New York City
6. Niagara Falls, Canada
7. Empire State Building, New York City
8. Disney's Cinderella Castle, Orlando, Florida
9. Minneapolis' 35-W Bridge
10. Control Tower, San Francisco International Airport