'MLB The Show 17' Patch 1.03 Notes: What's in the latest update?
Sony San Diego Studio has released Patch 1.03 for MLB The Show 17. There's a lot to unpack, but we're here to help with a breakdown of the latest update to the game.
MLB The Show 17 update 1.03 patch notes
Here's what's included in the new update, according to Operation Sports:
• Online gameplay fixes and improvements (both in menus and in the field)
• Time-outs, bullpen and substitution menus
• Pausing/unpausing at the same time as your opponent
• Double switching and pinch hitters/runners
• Detroit Tigers road uniform name fixed
• Year-to-year save fixes and message handling
Most of the changes in the update are meant to improve the online experience, which is a good thing. That's where the bulk of the problems were during the game's first week of availability after release.
There could be additional details on the patch once Sony has officially chimed in with its final confirmation.
More sports gaming news and updates
Are you a sports gamer? Check out more content from Mic, including tips for leveling up your NBA 2K17 MyPlayer, playing quarterback in Madden 17, our review of MLB The Show 17 and the classic Nintendo sports games we want to see on the Switch.