Investing in Broad-Based Growth
1. Re-introducing manufactuing jobs in the US: Caterpillar, Ford, Apple
2. Technological progress: Youngstown, OH 3D Printing + network of 15 such hubs.
3. Investing in the best ideas - science, innovation and research. Space race 2, anyone?
4. American enegy: shale gas, domestic oil production, car fuel efficiency, renewable sources, falling emissions.
5. Climate change: (Mr. President, the climate changes irrespective of humans). Acting on scientifc data for dramatic natural events. Bipartisan, market-based solutions in Congress, or executive orders, if Congress can't make it happen.