38 cheap things skyrocketing in popularity because they're so genius
Popularity isn't everything — but when it comes to shopping, it definitely helps. I mean, think about it: There's probably a reason certain products fly off the shelves while others sit around collecting dust. Sometimes, it's because those items are useful — and other times, it's because they're affordable. But whether you're looking for cheap items or genius Amazon products skyrocketing in popularity, there's tons of stuff to choose from online.
The best part about shopping on Amazon is that the sky is the limit when it comes to what you can find. And because all of the items on this list are getting more and more popular by the minute, you can't go wrong with anything I've included. Take the wine storage rack, for example. Not only is there enough space for up to two bottles, but it's also designed so that it'll fit in your fridge. But if you're not into wine, don't worry — there are still tubes of goop to repair wall holes and even a miniature iron that's perfect for traveling.
It doesn't matter whether you're shopping for fun or in the market for makeup wipes — as long as you stick to all the popular products on Amazon, you absolutely can't go wrong.
We only recommend products we love and that we think you will, too. We may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was written by our Commerce team.
1. The wine rack that fits inside of your fridge
2. A pair of shoe covers that keep them clean in the rain
3. This water bottle that cleans itself
4. A laptop stand made from high-quality aluminum
5. The exfoliating face pads made with activated charcoal
Not only is activated charcoal great for absorbing impurities from your skin, but these charcoal face wipes also help exfoliate away old skin. They're great for helping to reduce blemishes, and one Amazon reviewer even raved, "It smells good and my face feels so soft afterwards."
6. A spray that removes odor-causing bacteria without any alcohol
Instead of leaving you with a burning sensation in your mouth, this throat spray does its job while being alcohol-free. Formulated with natural flavors, it starts fighting odor-causing bacteria the moment you spritz — and many reviewers wrote about how it's "long-lasting."
7. These foam sliders that keep your home warm & cozy
Letting drafts flow in underneath your doors is an easy way to rack up your utility bill — so grab this draft stopper. The foam rods insulate your doors against the weather outside, and they can even help reduce noise. Choose from eight colors, including black, blue, white, and more.
8. A pack of refrigerator liners to help keep veggies fresh
Simply trim these refrigerator liners to fit your shelves, and you'll be able to put your fresh fruits and veggies directly on top — no bags necessary. They can even help keep your produce fresher for longer, which is great if your greens tend to go bad before you're able to eat them.
9. The soap dispenser with a built-in sponge caddy
10. A tube of goop that repairs small holes in your walls
11. These silicone lids that stretch to fit your containers
12. A bedside organizer that sticks onto your wall
13. The reusable sweeper pad made from microfiber
14. A box that sterilizes pretty much anything you can fit inside
Coins, jewelry, phones — as long as it fits inside of this box, you can sanitize it from up to 99.99% of germs. The enhanced safety lock also prevents the UV rays from escaping while they're active. Choose from 5-, 15-, or 30-minute timer increments (depending on how thorough of a clean you want).
15. This stain remover that's effective on red wine
As long as you have this stain remover on hand, you won't have to worry about the occasional red wine spill. It's formulated without any bleaches or phosphates, but it's still effective on old as well as new stains. And you're not limited to just red wine — it also works great on blood, coffee, ink, and more.
16. An adhesive that lets you fix tears in your jeans & leather
17. The miniature iron that comes with a travel bag
18. A bungee that lets you stack a bag onto your suitcase
19. The miniature spatula that gets every last drop
20. A soap dish that drains away excess water
21. This dish-drying rack that helps you save space
22. A pack of sponge cloths that are 100% vegan
23. The filter that helps prevent wine headaches
24. A reusable food storage bag made from 100% silicone
You don't have to spend money on wasteful plastic bags — just keep your food in this reusable version. It's made from 100% silicone, and the pinch-lock seal keeps out air to help your meals stay fresh. Choose from sandwich- or snack-sized bags in more than 12 colors.
25. These cloths that get rid of makeup using only water
You don't need any serums to get rid of makeup when you have these cloths — just get them wet with water and they're ready to go. Plus, each one is completely chemical-free and you'll get two with one purchase.
26. These reusable grocery bags that can hold up to 50 pounds each
27. The socket you can use on basically any size nut or bolt
28. A set of markers you can use to repair scuffed furniture
It doesn't matter whether your wooden furniture is maple, oak, or even cherry — these markers can help you cover up scuffs and scratches. Just color over each ding, then allow them to dry. Each order comes with six markers as well as seven wax sticks (and a sharpener for them).
29. These cable savers that help prevent fraying
30. A charging station for your phone, AirPods, & more
Compatible with any QI-enabled smartphone, this wireless charger also features space for your Apple watch and AirPods. Each order comes with a silicone mat to keep it from sliding around your tabletops, and there are three colors to choose from: black, pink, or white.
31. The magnetic cable organizers you can use all around your home
32. A lotion applicator that helps you reach every spot
33. This sleeve that helps your iced coffee stay chilled
Don't let the heat from your hands warm your iced coffee — keep it insulated and chilled in this sleeve. It stretches to fit a variety of cups, and you have the choice of three sizes: small, medium, or large. Available colors include midnight, bright pink, maroon, and others.
34. A swivel platform that clamps onto your desk
35. The outlet extender with 3 built-in USB ports
You don't need to search for a power brick when you have this outlet extender, as it features three built-in USB ports. There's also a perch on the top where you can rest your phone while it's charging, and the LED light on the bottom helps guide your way down dark hallways at night.
36. A spray that repels water on tents, backpacks, & more
Douse your tents, backpacks, or even shoes with this spray, and they'll immediately begin repelling water so that they stay dry. Unlike other water-repellent sprays, this one wont affect the material's breathability — and your materials even maintain their hydrophobic properties while stashed away in storage.
37. This case that lets you take sanitizer with you on the go
Simply zip a small bottle of sanitizer into this case, and you'll be able to clip it onto your purse, bag, or belt hooks no matter where you go. Each order comes with an empty squeeze bottle you can fill with serums, and they're available in six colors: grey, red, olive, and more.