This Seagull Fell Into a Vat of Chicken Tikka Masala and the Results Are Hilarious
What do you get when you combine a hungry, risk-taking seagull with an out-in-the-open vat of chicken tikka masala?
One very orange bird.
This sneaky little guy fell into a large container of curry in England.
He was quickly rescued and washed by the Vale Wildlife Hospital.
They got rid of his Donald Trump-like tint, but couldn't remove his spicy scent.
"Boy did he smell good," Lucy Kells, one of the bird's nurses wrote on Facebook.
And now he's OK and back to his normal shade of white and gray.