If you clicked on this article in hopes of finding a list of humdrum products, you're in the wrong place, because today I'm bringing out the only the best of the best — Amazon buys that make a big impact for cheap. These products are innovative, useful, and wallet-friendly, like this UV phone sanitizer that's a fraction of the cost of the big-name version, and which will give you some peace of mind once you know there are fewer germs lurking on the screen while you text. There's also this water bottle that lights up at regular time intervals, reminding you to stay hydrated. (Okay, get this: It also has a built-in Bluetooth speaker because — why not catch up on podcasts directly from your drinking vessel?)
In addition to these tech-forward picks, you'll also find solutions for everyday life, like this desk pad that doubles as a mouse pad for a more streamlined WFH setup, or a classic razor with an eco-sustainable bamboo handle that brings a little artistry to your shaving routine.
So if you're wanting to make the most of your hard-earned money, these are the products to put your bucks behind. They're all smart buys, which, in turn, makes you incredibly smart for snapping them up.
We only recommend products we love and that we think you will, too. We may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was written by our Commerce team.
1. This box that uses UV light to sanitize your phone
2. The device that turns your TV into a streaming wonder — & it's 60% off right now
Open your television up to a world of programming by connecting it to the Amazon smart TV Stick. It's easy to install on any television with an HDMI port, and gives you to access thousands of channels, movies, and shows, while the Alexa remote lets you use voice commands to control it all.
3. A beard-grooming kit that pulls out all the stops
Sporting a beard is an art unto itself, and this grooming kit provides all the tools needed to shape and sculpt that facial hair into pure perfection. Everything from a specially-formulated beard wash to a conditioner, balm, and scissors is included, as well as a storage bag for it all.
4. A waterproof speaker that works in the shower
Wireless and waterproof, this Bluetooth speaker plays tunes even in the shower — and it's great for use at the pool or beach, too. It syncs with any Bluetooth-enabled device and features an extra-strong suction cup that can be mounted to any smooth surface, as well as a carabiner, so you can hook it onto a backpack.
5. The 3-in-1 wireless charging station for all your smart devices
6. A Echo Auto that'll turn your vehicle into a smart car
7. The razor that looks great & shaves even better
8. The ergonomically-designed mouse that's more comfortable to use
9. This herb-growing kit for aspiring green thumbs
10. The spray that keeps your glasses fog-free
11. These massage slippers that you can wear in the shower
Not only do these shower slippers have drainage holes that let water roll through while you're bathing, but they also have nonslip soles for better stability in the tub. On top of that, there are even massage nodes throughout the surfaces to help relax your feet even more. Choose from 10 colors and five sizes.
12. A water bottle that lights up to remind you to hydrate
This water bottle is the perfect aid when it comes to reaching those all-important hydration goals: It features a glowing light that turns once an hour to remind you to drink (really). Plus, this BPA-free bottle also doubles as a Bluetooth speaker, so you can broadcast music and podcasts directly from your drinking vessel.
13. This mini beverage kit with all the goods to make 3 mai tais
14. The military-grade shovel that folds up for portability
Designed to fold up to just 9 by 6 inches, this shovel is perfect for camping trips or stashing in your car to dig your tires out of sand, mud, or snow. Crafted from ultra-strong powder-coated carbon steel, the shovel has earned a high 4.7-star overall rating on Amazon, and comes accompanied by a pick and a carrying pouch.
15. An Echo Show that's 50% off
The Amazon Echo Show is like having a personal assistant, and today it can be yours for less than $50. Its smart display can play your favorite TV show, function as a digital photo frame, play audiobooks, pull up recipes, or even become a spot for hands-free video calls with loved ones. With a 4.6 rating after a whopping 194,000 reviews, it's a solid gift for just about anyone on your list.
16. These ice trays that make oversized cubes and spheres for fancy beverages
17. A smart home security camera that's on sale for 30% off
Get notifications on your phone when motion is detected with this super easy-to-install Blink smart security camera. It also lets you have a conversation over the camera thanks to the two-way audio feature. For less than $25 while it's on sale, it's an easy way to add peace of mind to your home, even if it's just to check on your pet. With more than 40,000 ratings and 4.5 stars overall, it's a popular pick.
You can also purchase the Blink Mini camera with an Echo Show 5 for $49.99 (originally $124.98), a savings of 60% for the bundle, too.
18. An RFID-blocking wallet that protects your identity
Get protection from any potential identity breaches with this RFID-blocking wallet that interferes with electronic signals that digital pickpockets may use. Available in a variety of colors, it boasts a slim profile and has eight slots that offer plenty of space for credit cards and identification.
19. The 10-piece mess kit for outdoor cooking
Great for meals out on the trail, this mess kit has all you need to cook dinner in the great outdoors. The set comes with a round cooking vessel, a pan, two BPA-free bowls, a spork, a spoon, and a spatula, as well as a sponge for post-meal cleanup. Plus, all the pieces collapse and nest together for portability.
20. A fabric shaver that keeps clothing in like-new condition
Keep clothes looking like new with this fabric shaver that safely removes fuzz without damaging fabric. The stainless steel blades are covered by a steel mesh shield with holes in varying sizes to catch every pill or loose thread. Use this to freshen up upholstery too.
21. A totally customizable desk lamp with a charging pad for your phone
With three lighting modes and five brightness levels, this desk lamp lets you customize your work environment to meet your specific needs. Even better, the base features a wireless charging pad as well as a built-in USB port. Plus, the sleek, modern design fits into any décor, and the small footprint won't clutter your workspace.
22. These smart bulbs that give you limitless lighting options
23. These smart plugs that let you remotely control appliances
Set schedules for anything from your coffee maker to your lights with these smart plugs that are compatible with your smart home assistant. You can also use an app on your phone to control everything remotely, so you never have to wonder if you remembered to turn off your coffee maker again.
24. The back-up camera for your car
25. The all-new Amazon Echo Dot (& it's 40% off)
The all-new Echo Dot is back with a new design, and is seriously discounted while sales last. With all the same features that made the Echo Dot a best-seller, this smart speaker has Alexa built in, can be used as a hub for your smart home devices, can play music, tell you the weather, and so much more. Get it for less than $30 if you act fast.
26. This Wi-Fi extender that boosts signal all over your home
27. This 15-in-1 multi-tool that's so useful
28. This magnetic smartphone mount that attaches to your car's vents
29. This beanie that has Bluetooth headphones built right in
30. The ab roller for honing core strength
31. A reflective LED belt for better nighttime visibility
32. The electric corkscrew that effortlessly opens bottles
Forget about old-school key openers — this electric bottle opener makes uncorking your favorite bottle a matter of seconds. It's cordless and rechargeable and returns the cork to you in flawless condition. The opener comes with a foil cutter, stopper, and aerator.
33. These gloves with built-in flashlights
34. The memory foam pillow that offers versatile support
This memory foam travel pillow can be configured in multiple ways, so you can support your head, neck, or lower back in the most comfortable way possible. The breathable cotton cover is removable and washable, and the snaps on each end mean you can secure it around your neck to keep your head from bobbing forward.
35. This solar-powered weather radio with a built-in flashlight
Be prepared for unforeseen circumstances with this solar-powered weather radio that can also be operated via the hand crank. It features a built-in light that works as a lamp, flashlight, or SOS beacon, and the USB port lets you charge your phone.
36. These grilling mats that take the hassle out of cooking out
Prevent flare-ups, cook more evenly, and streamline post-dinner cleanup with these dishwasher-safe grill mats. Tough enough to withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees, they'll even keep food from falling through the grill bars, so won't have to deep-clean your grill as often.
37. A video doorbell that's 30% off
See who's at the door, get notified when someone buzzes, and even chat with them via your phone or computer with the Ring video doorbell. This model comes with customizable motion settings and controls, and it's backed by a 4.6-star overall rating after more than 18,000 customers have weighed in. Get it for 30% off for a limited time.
38. The essential oil diffuser that makes commutes more bearable
39. The blue light-blocking glasses that prevent digital eyestrain
If you work on a computer all day and find yourself with frequent head pain or eye strain these non-prescription glasses are for you. They block the blue light emitted by digital screens, helping to reduce tired eyes and aches. They also help keep your natural circadian rhythms intact — another thing blue light messes with.
40. This inflatable solar lantern that's great for emergencies (& backyard hangs)
Whether you keep it in your trunk for emergencies, take it camping, or just use it for evenings in your backyard, you'll get plenty of use from this solar-powered lantern. Providing up to 24 hours of light when fully charged, the waterproof lantern inflates when you want to use it and collapses when you're done.
41. A French press travel mug that'll streamline your morning coffee routine
42. The protective desk mat that's also a mouse pad
This desk pad protects your desk's surface from scratches, stains, spills, scuffs, and the effects of heat. Even better, it doubles as a mouse pad. Available in eight color options, it's made from double-sided faux leather and is reversible if you want to switch up the look of your desk.
43. These key & wallet finders that are perfect for the absent-minded among us
44. A first aid kit with all the goods
45. This travel mug with precise temperature controls
Bid farewell to cold coffee on the road with this travel mug that plugs into your car's 12-volt outlet to keep it hot. Made from stainless steel, it features a built-in temperature display, and you can adjust the heat anywhere from 85 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
46. A shoe dryer for wet & muddy boots
47. These thick & absorbent dishcloths that are biodegradable
48. The electric lunch box that heats your meal, no matter where you are
Enjoy a warm meal — even when you're nowhere near a microwave — with this electric lunch box. The bento-style box features a three-compartment tray that's machine-washable, and you can plug it into any wall outlet, or even your car's 12-volt outlet for lunch on the road.
49. A GPS tracker for your pet or luggage
You can attach this GPS tracker to your suitcase or even your dog's collar to keep tabs on their location from your phone. Aside from GPS capability, it's also outfitted with Wi-Fi for indoor tracking and Bluetooth, so you can find your lost item when it's finally within 100 yards.
50. This rechargeable hand warmer that can fit in your pocket
51. This tray that quickly defrosts frozen food
52.These unbreakable bowls made from biodegradable wheat straw
Sized for soup, cereal, and stir fry, these unbreakable bowls are perfect for anyone with slippery fingers. Made from biodegradable wheat straw and available in four colors like beige and sage green, they're microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
53. This pet hair remover that's a cult-favorite
With more than 47,000 reviews and a 4.7-star rating overall, this pet hair remover is the definition of a "cult-favorite." The reusable roller attracts fur from upholstery and clothing in just a couple of passes, and the hair-capture chamber is easy to pop open, so you can dump it in the trash.
54. These Bluetooth earbuds that won't put a dent in your wallet
55. This shaker that holds 6 of your go-to spices
56. This 3-pair sock set that looks like a pizza
57. The digital alarm clock with a mirrored face
With its large display that's easy to read from across the room, this digital alarm clock can be wall-mounted or simply set on the bedside table. Its unique mirrored face makes for a modern design accent, and the two built-in USB ports let you charge your phone and tablet.
58. A smartphone magnifying stand that makes videos bigger
59. This rocks glass with a bullet embedded into the side
60. The shaver specifically designed for your back
Designed to operate wet or dry, this razor is uniquely designed for over-the-shoulder use, so you can easily remove any unwanted back hair. The ergonomic handle gives hands a secure grip, and the dual blades offer a smooth, close shave that covers a wide surface area with each pass.
This article was originally published on